? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 21, 2010

KANTOI.......

semalam I call you, you x answer
you kate you keluar pergi dinner
you kate you keluar dengan kawan you
but when I called Tommy he said it wasn't true...

so I drove my car pergi Damansara
Tommy kate maybe you tengok bola
tapi bila I sampai you,you x ade
lagi lar I jadi giler..

so I called and called sampai you answer
you kate sorry sayang tadi x dengar
my phone was on silent I was at the gym
tapi latar belakang suara perempuan lain...

sudahlar sayang, I don't believe you fools know
that your words would never true
why am I with you I pun x tahu
no wonder lar my friends pun xsuka you

so I guest that's the end of our story
akhir kate she accepted his apology 
tapi last2 kita dapat tahu, she was cheating too
with her..x-boyfriend's best friend....Tommy.... 

KANTOI.......
=P 
-sang by zee avi-


0 comments: