? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

happy!!


One evening, my family and I hang out at KLCC. We had a good day at the park. Suddenly, there’s a heavy down pour in a long period. After a few hours the rain keeps on falling till it become a big flood. I was really scared because I saw many cars on the street sinking and collapse. It was horrible! I asked my father, “papa, what is happening?” But he ask me not to say anything, just be quiet.
            Suddenly, we saw a very big wave come from behind the KL Tower!! It height is as tall as the KL Tower. We got really shocked and quickly run to get the lift to go to the higher floor of the KLCC. Then, we stayed at a restaurant to save our lives. Unfortunately, the flood become worse and get even higher. There were a lot of people running outside the restaurant to save their life, but they been swept away by the big wave. Pity them. 
            Now, all we have to do maybe for the last time in our lives is recite syahadah because there is no hope for us to survive. Yes, I admit that we shouldn’t loss hope in life. But before anything happen we must come back to ALLAH so that we’ll be dead in Islam. The situation becomes even bad. All we can see around us is just the floating cars, destroyed building and dead people.
            Suddenly, I open my eyes. Thank God that i was just dreaming. I really had a bad nightmare and I’m so scared to lost my family. Is this a sign??

0 comments: