? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 9, 2010

The most memorable experience in our lives…


Last Saturday, 30th July. We planned to search for our lecture books at Jalan TAR, a well known place in Malaysia. Most of the things are there to seek for, example clothes, arbaya, brooches, foods and also books. When I was a kid my parents used to bring us (the sisters) there every ‘back to school’ promotion and two days before Aidilfitri, before we got back to our hometown. So, I just get used to live and grow in this big city. Ha! We go back to our topic.
Kak Robi, Kak Hanis, Ain and me took a train to Bank Negara station. Less than an hour later, we arrived there around 1pm. They were really excited with their ‘jalan2’ tour, and I had to play my role as a tour guide to entertain them. It was such a good feelings you know, when you got a chance to give someone a new experience in their lives! Frankly, I was really happy to make them happy. Then, when we reached at the Minerva Bookstore, we asked a worker to assist us by giving him the title of the books and the authors. That uncle was really efficient in his job, but unfortunately the book was sold out. We don’t lose hope but to seek in every bookstore that exist in Jalan TAR. Gambatte!!
One hour of walking till we reached at the tip of the road, we couldn’t even find a single book! Robi and I were really hungry to death. Robi said “guys, come on. How about have lunch here.” She pointed to a restaurant named ‘restoran Bilal’. We eat an extraordinary menu that is ‘nasi beriyani ayam madu’, no more ordinary ‘nasi goreng’. Haha! Later, we perform our zuhr prayer at Masjid India. A well developed mosque compared to before. What a great experience! 
After finished our prayer we went out to see where else could we find the books. Unintentionally, we found a big Bazaar that attracting us to have a look on that bazaar. See only, don’t touch! Hehe… (to avoid from buying). Just like an ordinary ‘China Town’ in Petaling Street where people always sell the fake LV, Prada and Gucci things! I already get bored with all those things. I’m a kind of person who doesn’t appreciate any non-original things. Most important is quality. For example, do you want a fake husband (who’s not sincere)? Of course not! Haha=D

Ha! Guest what?? I found my favorite da’ie singer’s original CD, Maher Zain!! I don’t think twice. I buy it right away because that’s the only thing I’ve been looking for. Even though all my friends already owned all his songs in their laptop, but I own his CD ;p…. I’ll always support you, Maher! Thanks Allah, you make my wish come true..love you so much!!
After not knowing where to go, we took Putra LRT heading towards KLCC, wishing that the books would exist there, at Kinokuniya perhaps. I’m as the tour guide would always lead the walk, even though I didn’t remember which way to go to Kinokuniya =p huhu….but there’s signboards right? Life is always has their own solution. I hate reading maps. As we all know, “women are really pathetic in reading maps”, but kak Robi is an expert map reader. Kinokuniya is a huge bookstore, two floors and a café. Regrettably, the books weren’t there. They have the same title but different authors which they just ordered, but the price is RM300+! When I checked back the books that’s been published by Pearson and Mc. Graw Hill, they cost almost triple compared to the price we pay at our campus’s bookstore. Moral of the story, don’t buy at Kinokuniya.
We got no time to be wasted in KLCC, because we had to decide where else could we find the books. I told them, “If we want to save money, we have to walk from KLCC to Pavilion, KL. There’s a bookstore named ‘Times’ at Pavilion. Maybe we can find it there”. For me it’s not so far but I’m afraid they’ll get punctured. Impressively, they were really excited while side seeing the metropolitan city. Huh, I’m so glad to see them happy. While walking, I told them that I always hang out with my sisters here because my mom’s office is next to Pavilion. But there’s nothing to be bought in this five star shopping complex, only window shopping.; ) To make it short, we didn’t found any books in our one-day treasure hunting, even we’d entered MPH bookstore in Crowne Hotel.
Finally, we went back to Jalan TAR. We took Monorail to Medan Tuanku station. We prayed at three different places that day. Zuhr prayer at Masjid India, Asr prayer at Pavilion and lastly Maghrib prayer at Maju junction. After having dinner and pray at Maju Junction, we went to Sogo because kak Hanis wanted to buy a cushion or small pillow to make it as her ané (bantal busuk dalam bahasa kaum kerabat aku). Just joking with you ok, kak Hanis! =) At 9pm plus, we went back home by using KTM. Our energy is still positive by the time we were in the train, even though we could achieve our goal to buy lecture books. At least we try and have determination to seek for the books. Just like what kak Hanis had told us before, “Allah sees our uphill struggle in it”.        
Pity us right? But we didn’t think so. Indeed, that was the most valuable experience that we’ve gone through and we did learned something new in our lives on that day, “Experience is the best teacher”. 

   my happy friends!

from left: me, kak Robi, Ain and Huda. kami terserempak ngan Huda kt KLCC haritu........

 at the Pavilion, key ell.....

 slumber giler muke kak Anis..hehe

 in front of Crowne Plaza Hotel...

 masya Allah..nice scenery...

huhu....macam kat oversea=P

 time for dinner...

 kakak2 kami yang penyayang....

 tunggu bus...baru abish class...

 nanti aku nak tunjuk gambo nih kat anak2 kowang..hehe
 -wallahu a'lam- 

0 comments: