? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Who??

Yesterday me and my sister went to Citibank to pay my father's credit card. There were many people queue up to pay for their credit cards. For the first time we learn how to pay credit card at the ATM mechine..ehe (very nervous maa).. I'm afraid that the mechine will swallow the card, feuh..everything is fine. It only took a few minutes to settle it.Very easy, very fast and very convenient. Then we walked out from there and walk trough Nikko Hotel. At that time I was bubbling about something that not many people could understand, "how the information transfer working from the ATM mechine to the mainframe in order to update our account?". My sister also listened to me without feeling.. =(

Suddenly, there's an untidy man standing right in front of the Nikko Hotel, singing hindustan song. Me and my sister started to open our steps widely and faster. Then, he followed us from behind. Oh man! Do you know how hard it is for me to walk hundred steps per hour using my short legs?! I couldn't stand it anymore. Me and my sister ran to our father's car like crazy people (at that time I was wearing baju kurung). After we reached there, we heard his voice laughing 'mengilai' like a 'kuntilanak' (malay's vampire..ehe).

Actually, I was wondering. Did he laughing at us because we acted like mad people?? What do you think others who watched the scene will think about? Who is mad actually..he or we?

0 comments: