? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sorry. It's been a long time that I didn't have a chance to update my blog, because I have to attend a Language Support Programme in my university. I met a lot of new friends there. I don't know what to say about that programme except it's busy, no break day, tiring and boring!huh..not enough facilities,no cc, no network..ehmm

But I'm glad to have new friends. They all are supportive and they are the one who cheer the class up. No story from me for tonight cause I am really sleepy. Daa...

0 comments: