? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 18, 2009

Firstly,I am really excited to watch the movie because I thought that Bella would be a vampire and as part of Carlisle's family. But unfortunately not yet. Actually Edward sucked her blood (in the 'Twilight") to take out the poison in Bella's body,it's the hardest thing he has ever done. Then, she's been eager asking from Edward to change her into a vampire. Next. I don't to tell you..haha you must watch it your self.

  I hate the thing that suddenly the story switches my intention about who should Bella give her love to? On the first movie off course the true love is between Edward and Bella. But then I think that Bella should love Jacob (the werewolf) with all her heart because Edward left her just like that! For me, the most important thing is we should prefer the one who love us more than the one who we love. Indeed Jacob is the one who really loves her and sacrifice everything just to make sure that she is safe. Not Edward!

  hurm..I'm just hope that the next movie will be a better ending. happily ever after....=) 

0 comments: