? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 1, 2010

Assalamualaikum..
   It's been a long time that he had left me without any reason. There's nothing i can say,only ALLAH knows why.. Maybe He loves me more than that man does.. All I can do is be thank full to ALLAH for giving me chance to live in His love.Since I love the All mighty,He do loves me with all His heart and He gives me happiness.ALLAH never let me be in frustration. I'm always in a good spirit.Yes,I can't deny that sometimes the vision of that man lays on my mind..flashing back all my memory towards him.Indeed life has to go on, even though without that man by my side;-( I always pray to ALLAH to give him the best in his life."Maybe you always be in successful in your life,in your career,and so on...

  And may ALLAH give the best for me in the future..Aminn..!!

0 comments: