? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

executive meeting

today me and my course mates are going to have an executive meeting. this thing makes me want to throw out everything in my stomach..I don't know weather I'm ready or not, but all I know is I'm going to present it as good as I could.. peh!gegel seh..ehm today's event :

  1) ICEP 5 and Karnival Pengajian Tinggi at Stadium Tertutup Nilai.
  2) Proggrame Streamyx Cool Unipack!

Wow!! I'm very excited but I have to 'bodek' kak jaja to 'belanje' me hehe.. Last word me, enjoy your life and LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!

0 comments: