? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 27, 2010

TODAY IN HISTORY!!!!

Today, my heart was pumping so high. wanna know why?? Because I'm going to meet my client which I haven't met before. Actually we've been meeting virtually on the internet with his friend, a Philippines woman. She asked me about my product,we always sending mails and sometimes we are chatting through ym..then she introduce me with her friend, an England man named Tim. He called me asking about my product but we have a problem on when to make an appointment, because I'm busy with my study which is far from KL. We only can meet on weekends only. So I've decided on today,27th feb.

We set an appointment on this date, at PJ. I've been waiting for him for almost 1hour...I tried to call him but his phone off!!owh chill..think positively that his battery might dead at that critical time. I was going to make a move. Suddenly he message me saying that he was really sorry for not reply on my message because his phone dead and he'll be there in 30 minutes. Fiuuh!! Thank God..so, I have to wait for 30 minutes more. Then, I'd decided to changed place of meeting from Hilton to Secret Recipe. Half an hour later he arrived. When I entered the restaurant, I already saw the only white man there and I smiled at him and he know that's me. Then, I sat in front of him. At the moment when I sat in front of him, all the eyes of the customers in that restaurant were looking at me!! Maybe they were wondering what the hell did this Malay girl's doing with this English man. I was really nervous...! Chill Laila chill...

I take out my eMind and gave it to him. Then, he asked me to order anything. I was kind of shy and wanted to refused it but for the sake of he wanted to be nice to me then I accept it. I ordered ice lemon tea. Then we were talking,I asked him what's his job in Malaysia etc. And he asked me how's my study in the University and what course am I taking..etc. We were having a good conversation, but you know..sometimes I talk less than he did (english meh...ehe). When the waiter arrived with a coffee and a glass of lemon tea..then I took that drink while wondering why is this lemon tea got no ice?? A few minutes later came another glass of  'ice' lemon tea..I asked "who's this belongs to?" He said "mine..actually I ordered two drinks and I didn't ask for ice because sometimes they might put more ice and less drink in it".. Huh?!! Owh my god! That means this lemon tea that I drank is his drink.I was really ashamed and I say "I am so sorry..=(" he say "It's ok =)".... Aiyaaa malu seh...=p

Later, I told him that I came with my friends that will explain to him more on this eMind "they're now at 'mamak store'you know mamak store"  (it's that words is correct??ehe)..and he says "ok". A few minutes later my friend, Shidi and my sister came. Than, we all chatting and got comfortable to each other..He wanted to buy it right now but unfortunately we haven't any extra units of that gadget. So, he decided to come tomorrow with his friend (that Philippines girl) who's on her way to KL from Singapore.He'll go to my gallery tomorrow. Actually, many of his friends want to buy this gadget including his own boss!! Whaoh..cool babe. It's gonna be huge!
Then, he has to make a move cause he has to pick his friend at Puduraya. We say bye to each other nice meeting you..=p

I told you.... 'It's Gonna Be Huge!!!'   

0 comments: