? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 3, 2010

For my beloved late grandma...

Last Saturday, my family and I went back to our hometown in Muar to do some 'gotong-royong' in cleaning up my tok jah's cemetery at Batu6. Everybody has to wait for us to arrive cause we departure from Kuala Lumpur. the day is not too hot and it's not raining..just nice and the wind is whispering in my ears..hehe



                                           *my tok jah is in there...i miss you,atok.....

We were gathering there just to work together, tidy up the cemetery and add more 'turrab' in it. ehmmm I can still remember the day when she'd gone from my life. In one afternoon in a very good day, Friday..when all the muslim men were preparing to go for solat jumaat and I was preparing to perform solat Zuhr. Then, my warden called me. So I went to her house with a big question mark in my head (?). She whispered to me calmly, "Asmah, awak bersiap sekarang ye..nenek awak dah meninggal". I was spechless and I just obey what my warden says.

When I reached the musolla, I started to cried out loud and my body felt so weak and shaking that I can't stand up to perform my prayer. I cried one's heart is satisfied, then I have some strength to pray but still can't stop the tears out of my eyes. After finished my prayer I quickly packed my bags and bought a ticket to Muar. "Tok Jah, atok jer nenek yang Nabila ada. Nabila dah takde nenek dah..........." I sodaqoh for her the verses of Holy Quran till the funerals.

Later on the same year, the two sisters of grandma followed her to the next life....and on the same day, 'Yaumu Jumaah'.

*they're filling the 'turrab' (earth) in the cemetery

                                              *my cutie little cousins......
                                         
                                          *Hidayah

*our late uncle Yazri is now close to his mom....

 *dah cantik daa...

0 comments: