? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

WELCOME MY 2ND YEAR!!

I'm going to be the second year student of Islamic Science University of Malaysia.haha! And of course my aim is lillahi taala. I just want to study hard for the juice of barakatul 'ilmi and get active with my life and with all the people that I've met before, my friends and my brother in Islam in US, Australia, Japan, Algeria and Netherland. I wish that we could keep in touch no matter where we are in this world. God bless us always. Amin!=D

0 comments: