? ??????????????Glowing Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (10 Ratings)??1738 Grabs Today. 16508 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????????????Dark Woods? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??1578 Grabs Today. 9476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 5, 2010

hectice and enjoying life!! huh ;0


I've become a very FULLTIME student!! no holiday since I started my 2nd sem of studying..choyyy 
but I'm still ok and keep on a normal life with my family and friends. Since i am already 20 from yesterday, I have to prepare with my adult lifestyle..it's not that I'm doing such a big havoc things like play truant in my lecture or clubbing..but I have to do something that is really meaningful to myself and people around me. I have to serve for my family, my religion and my ummah. And not forgetting my sisters, brothers and my children in Palestine. 

Wish me luck and pray for the best of me in the future!! Amin!=D 



0 comments: